Monday, December 15, 2008

Word? A Shoe?


So a couple of different things crossed my mind when I saw the news story about the Iraqi Journalist who threw 2 shoes at George W. Bush here they are in pretty much chronological order:



1-"Wow, Dubya has really good reflexes!"
2-"Oh shit, he dodged it twice!"
3-"Wait, how the fuck did they get to through 2 shoes?"
4-"I wonder if the secret service is just being lazy because there's a new president."
5-"Gee, I hope they're not this lazy with Obama because damn, there could've been a bomb in that shoe."
6-I must be really simple, because after 8 years of bullshit, Bush earned my respect by how calmly he dodged those friggin' shoes."

1 comment:

  1. LOL...I can see Bush saying after the incident, "Throw a shoe at me once, shame on-shame on you..." He DOES get props for the for the Matrix-like reflex!

    JMD

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...