Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Twitter Tuesday: "You Suck At Being Married..."


One of my Twitter followers STOLE my iPod...kinda. It all started one day when I was in my office and...

HA!!! Wait a minute! Hold the phone! Before I could get the first sentence of this blog entry typed, I received this text message from ANOTHER one of my Twitter followers:




Add one more marriage to the scrap pile. Someone sent her a message and when she went to my [twitter] timeline, she went right to us having ice cream and she is certain that we slept together...
She is was his wife. Yes. I have ruined yet ANOTHER marriage via Twitter.

Now either I have a gift for ruining marriages or men are just stupid. I think it's a mix of the two. One on hand, I'm ruining marriages without any effort. Marriage...where two souls unite emotionally, spiritually, physically and mentally creating stability and oneness with one another.

I'm nothing to write home about. I have a healthy mix of above and below average qualities. I'm not rich and I'm no smarter than the average bear. I've never had any reason to even want to seduce anyone. That takes too much energy. I'm really ruining these marriages with NO effort. That makes me some kinda prodigy right? Like those little kids who play drums at the age of 4 without effort...


Then you have these stupid ass men....and before you guys read this start giving me the side eye, understand that I am not talking about ALL men. I'm simply talking about the select bunch who really think they can cheat and get away with it.

Here's how it started....

One day for shits and giggles (and maybe some attention), I changed my Twitter picture to this:

Of course my Twitter count jumped about 127 points that day. One of my new followers starting tweeting me. He was funny and kinda-sorta witty so we got along just fine. Eventually, because it's human nature, we started flirting.

I flirt with everyone.

His flirting was a bit more aggressive, including him inviting himself to my apartment a few times. I just laughed it off, even though I knew he was serious. I don't even invite my own family members over to my apartment, let alone some random dude from Twitter who was actively trying to get into my 88 cent Walmart granny panties. DON'T JUDGE ME! Those panties are comfortable and inexpensive!

I don't do the whole internet dating thing. It might work for some people, but it's something I'm not willing to gamble on. Call me old-fashioned, but whatever happened to meeting a nice guy/girl at a bar? I've met hundreds of people (men and women) from the internet. I'm not afraid to do it and some of these people have become my absolute best friends.

The reason why it's so easy for me to meet random strangers is because it has always been about just hanging out, and NEVER sex. When dating, sex, and relationships come into play, there's a higher chance of being abducted or some crazy shit. Just ask any idiot who's been caught on To Catch A Predator.



While I don't knock people who believe in internet dating, it is not (and never will be) something for me.

I agreed to meet up with him at Cold Stone for ice cream one day. Hey, I wasn't about to turn down some high-quality, expensive ass ice cream.

So I had ice cream with this dude...who showed up to our "meeting" with his wedding ring on. We didn't flirt during our ice cream session. I wasn't even trying to woo him. I came there sweaty after a day's work. He was a gentleman and even succeeded in the nearly impossible task of not staring at my breasts or propositioning me for sex.

Like I said, he was a gentleman and a gentleman doesn't request sex during his first encounter with a woman.

We talked about ice cream, work, dogs, cats, blogs, and mutual Twitter friends. I've seen episodes of Sesame Street that were more sexual than our interaction. This lasted for about 20 minutes until he got a phone call about work and had to leave.

We agreed to see each other again for grub in the future. Nothing wrong with two people eating in the presence of one another. What's the worst that could happen?

Within days he was inviting me to his house while his wife was gone. I entertained his idea by asking him if he'd make me breakfast, to which he replied "maybe". DA FUCK!? If you want to work your charm on me, at least agree to make me breakfast. I had no intention of going to his place anyway. The last thing I need is to get caught up in some married man's drama outside of my comfort zone.

He gave me bogus lines about how he wouldn't invite me into a situation that he did not have completely under his control, how he wasn't meant to be married, how you had to live with your spouse for 6 months before filing for a divorce...blah blah blah...yada yada yada...whomp whomp whomp. I guess I'm a Leo now because I was born last night. I know the game! Hell, I've even written some of it's rules. Get the hell outta here!

Tragedy struck him when his wife called his tired ass out on his bullshit. I guess she read our tweets about having ice cream together and assumed we fucked. I couldn't do anything but fall out in hysterical laughter.

Mostly because of the déjà vu of it all, but partially because this guy claimed to be getting a divorce and was now hurt and shocked that his dear wife would suggest that he slept with some woman after an ice cream date. He sent me a text saying: It's tragically funny, that we DIDN'T even talk about sex or have sex, and things went left like this.

I wasn't exactly sure how to reply to this message because this was the same guy who said he'd make a MEAL out of me.



He told me that the first thing he did on Sunday morning was go to church. Meanwhile God was spitting out his coffee as Jesus gave ol' dude the side eye.



As I was reading his texts, I could see that he was trying to word it so that I'd admit that this was all ridiculous because we had never even slept together. Maybe so he could show his wife or maybe because she was reading the texts. How convenient for him. I didn't admit to not fucking him in the texts. Instead, I said: what we did in the dark will come to light and she's gonna find out that we had a threesome with the tranny we met at Central...and that I have herpes.

So he broke down and called me.

That was also fishy because we had never talked over the phone before, so why was he calling? Obviously because SHE was listening. I didn't answer so he admitted that she wanted confirmation. I told him to tell her to go fuck herself.

He made this big Twitter spectacle apologizing to his wife for taking his eyes off the prize. Well she obviously wasn't prize enough if he was all on my ass...and the asses of the other women he was following on Twitter. I was a bit offended LOL

Then SHE sent me a text today that said: You don't know me and I don't know you, but we both know ___________. I can't believe a word that comes from his mouth. I wanna hear the truth about you and him...

Bitch please. I'm not her husband so why should I feel obligated to tell her "the truth". I told her that I'd never be married to a man I couldn't trust and left it at that.

She never responded so I suppose my marriage ruining duties have been fulfilled and I can move on to the next victim. I will say this, it's pretty embarrassing to have to explain to your family that your wife filed for divorced because you met a girl on Twitter, bought her ice cream, and didn't fuck her.


19 comments:

  1. Funny. (Like ha ha!) I was just thinking last night: It aint my job to police her man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smh @ this on soooo many levels.

    But thanks for continuing the recent trend of boobage in every post. And South beach Boobage at that. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "it aint my job to police her man"
    YES!!!!!!!! comment of the year! LOL

    @NightFall914 you're quite welcome. do you know how many times I had to edit this thing to come up with a reason to post a boob pic? FOR SHAME!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dude is a clown. his wife sounds like a clown too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does this make me a clown by association? OH NOOOOOOOO!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sounds like you take pleasure in contributing to the madness...hmm
    And who the hell cheats on twitter? Who leaves that kind of trail?

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL. Appreciate the tiresome work to gett your chesticles involved in this insanity.

    Every time I consider Twitter I can count on you to bring me to my sense.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think you did right...he was on your ass and then he wanted you to save him? fuck outta here! *high five* girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LMMFAOOOOOOO I am laughing hysterically at this Blog!!! Its just tooooo damn funny how stupid men really are!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now here I thought I was only one you were flirting with...well it's me and 3 others...hmm, well it can't be anymore than...no wait, I forgot about the tweets from last night...oh well. You can ruin my marriage anyday...barring I can get a woman drunk enough to marry me...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A MESS BUT THATS WHY I FUCK WIT YOU

    ReplyDelete
  12. hahaha... you bogus...

    ReplyDelete
  13. "I've seen episodes of Sesame Street that were more sexual than our interaction."

    LMAO @ Burt and Ernie! True story.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I look at it like this, if the boy kept his ducks in a row and everything out in the open including the resemblance of his dick and his mind, none of this would be going down, he wouldn't feel any guilt regarding how quaint he was dabbing the sides of his mouth to rid of the sprinkles, and the misses can find something else equally petty to bitch to him about, such as "how close are we to that 6 mo. mark Gerald?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Big ups to Granny Panties..

    and yeah seriously.. SMFH. You really do need a reality show. Or fuck reality.. make it a god damn sitcom.

    Oh.. and PS. vote for Pokey! http://tinyurl.com/pokerfacethedog

    He's the SIDE EYE MASCOT (nicknamed by frankienichelle herself)

    ReplyDelete
  16. first it was the chicken tetrazzini now its ice cream. I think you have a thing for food and married men

    ReplyDelete
  17. 1) You are WAY smarter than the average bear.

    2) I write home about you all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  18. That's why I f with you. You're funny as hell...

    ReplyDelete
  19. Dad poisoned the minds of his children with his irresponsible television viewing choices.
    Among other things.
    Dad is liked, so expect the intent was not there. However, I suspect the same cannot be said for his wife.
    Case in point:::Neighbor's driveway sidewalk chalk art consisted of a girl's name, a smiley face, other innocent, child-like offerings.
    In our driveway our kids drew body outlines, like those one would find at a murder scene.
    And all his son spoke of was guns, hunting and killing.
    The father's irresponsibility was manifested in the monsterous things the son said when he was younger. Just ask his former teachers.
    Her family's extreme evil is manifested in the son who is attracted to wicked imagry at his young age.
    Satanists start by hurting small animals. I wonder if this ultimately is his path?
    A satanist and a sodomist.
    Accept loss.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...