Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Twitter Tuesday: Fuck YOUR Life.



I'm not sure what this image is trying to say, but the words EPIC FAIL appearing under a box of corn flakes seems appropriate for this post.





About a month ago, I was complaining (via twitter) about how I had nothing to do on Halloween since my sister (who I originally made plans with) forgot to request the day off from her job. I ended up making plans to FINALLY meet up with one of my followers at the PowerPlant for Halloween. In the same breath I got this seemingly awesome idea to do a tweetup and meet some of my local followers on Halloween also. For an entire 2 months, my local followers discussed costume ideas, meeting times, and excitement over this Halloween tweetup. My followers planned to attend and my followers followers planned to attend. Up until the last 30 minutes that I was at the PowerPlant, I was receiving texts from a few people saying they were on their way. Truth is, only ONE follower showed up....the original person I planned to tweetup with. She brought her sister along and we had a blast without everyone else.

I'm not sure what happened that night. I had an entire bottle of Puerto Rican water, so my memory is blurred. I woke up naked in bed with a trash can. There were drunk texts and embarrassing drunk dialing.

It infuriates me to even try to recap the night for the sake of this blog entry but I just needed to vent a little.

I'd just like to give a big FUCK YOU to each and every one of my local followers. Eat a pile of shit. You suck gorilla anus. I think the thing that stings the most is how some of my personal friends outside of Twitter that I've known for years spit in my fucking face. If you don't want to do something, JUST FUCKING SAY NO!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't think of any excuse that justifies not coming...except maybe death, and even then I'd expect you to show up as a ghost. IT'S HALLOWEEN!! You are a bowl of soggy corn flakes sitting in sour milk.

8 comments:

  1. Tell us how you really feel, lol. I'm not going to lie, I hate bluffers too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You fucking put a tear to my fucking eye coz the EXACT same thing happened to me on my BIRTHDAY!...my fucking birthday frankie. Soon as i get on my computer im posting this on facebook...may i??? Now i dont want to turn this comment into a therapy session but just know that i will hate my next birthday coz of this one...the embarassment. Hurt. Bipolar oooooh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Tierra - thanks again for coming out and for taking me home cuz God knows how else I would've made it haha! I had a blast with you and your sis. we MUST do it again!

    @PurplePen - I'm now following your blog. I love the theme...reminds me of one of my favorite books - Harold & The Purple Crayon. I absolutely know how you feel about your birthday. I've been there. The disappointment is scarring! Feel free to post this where ever you want!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMAO!!!!

    Let's see...drunken texts...check...drunken calls...check.

    Naked with a trash can oooh man thats crazy.

    Your twitter folk have a lot of explaining to do. You had quite the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @NightFall -quite the weekend, indeed O_O
    my Twitter folks can go choke on it!

    note to self: duplicate contact names in my cell = recipe for disaster LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  6. if i coulda got a sitter i woulda came through.

    ReplyDelete
  7. yea...right. if someone told me I was gonna die if you didn't show up, I'd sooner start picking out caskets than even ask you to come anywhere. kthanksbye.

    ReplyDelete
  8. awww man that sucks... i wish i knew about it--- my time in DC sucked ass.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...