Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Taste Like Congestive Heart Failure...

So I was lurking around the web, looking for randomness to put on FishAndSpaghetti (and by the way, in a few weeks it's not gonna be so random in here, I have a plan, I promise, so stay tuned) and I spotted a site called This Is Why You're Fat, a picture site that features outlandishly unhealthy food items, some made up and submitted by people around the internets and some actually sold (and bought and eaten and more than likely puked up) in restaurants around the country.



I stayed on that site for a few minutes and a few things occurred to me:

This site could easily be called "This-Is-Why-They-Hate-America.com"

That sausage, egg and cheese Doughnut Sandwich (pictured above) has got to be home made, no way Dunkin Donuts is really selling those.

Speaking of Doughnut foolishness, I'm pretty sure I remember reading that the Krispy Kreme Bacon burger helped kill Luther Vandross.

How high do you have to be to even dream up, let alone eat a hot dog stuffed burger?

I wonder if I should criticize this pizza with gravy, or should I admit on the blog that I actually considered doing that last weekend after I put a fried egg on that leftover pizza?

OK, fine, I considered what putting gravy on a pizza would be like last weekend after I put a fried egg on some leftover pizza earlier that day. FYI, pizza eggs is a damn good hangover remedy.

I need that Bacon Mayo. I don't even want to eat it as much as I want to just have it in my house so I can show people.

I'm officially forgetting about my plans for buying a ping pong table, and a poker table and coin operated Donkey Kong machine. I'm definitely putting a Deep Dish pizza vending machine in the basement instead.

That sandwich is making me nauseous and hungry at the same time.
For more deliciously disturbing pictures, check out This Is Why You're Fat.

And props to The Texhibitionist for putting me on to this site.

burp.

5 comments:

  1. Those pictures made my toes curl. you'd die if you ate this kinda stuff everyday (RIP Luther), but it definitely makes for good "munchie" food....not that I've ever inhaled anything that would give me the munchies.

    a fried egg on pizza? never would have thought of that. I do, however, put hot sauce and blue cheese on my pizza.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, i almost deleted my pizza egg confession, it was a dark day for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cheese and dougnuts don't go together...what kind of palate exists to appreciate such tastes is elusive to me

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's the most ignorant s... I've every seen. I mean how do you even began to wrap your mouth around half of that stuff

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's true. the krispy kreme burger killed Luther. And I've never even had bacon. But I want some baconnaise.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...