Wednesday, December 24, 2008

New Fat Joe...



I can’t front, I’m tired of Lil Wayne (and almost every rapper called “Lil” anything at this point), but I been a Joey Crack fan since the beginning even though a lot of people who aren't from NY don't understand him and after Pun died I personally thought his career would be over because I thought Pun was writing Fat Joes music, and I’m completely baffled by Ron Browz’s ability to jack T-Pain’s style and still have 2 of the hottest radio joints out right now. Like what happened to biting? Remember when biting off someone in hip hop was like, on sight beef? Whatever, he’s doing his thing.

So check out Winding On Me featuring Fat Joe, Lil Wayne and Ron Browz, 3 successful rap artist who defy all logic and whose names cause arguments in any barber shop.

I think this is a strip club song, Wayne has a few decent punchlines, Fat Joe sounds as good as he ever does on these types of songs and someone must have told Browz to chill out on the auto tune because it's not nearly as pronounced as it is on "Pop Champagne" or "Arab Money".

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...