Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Dare to Dream...



Since a Black President is something I never thought I'd see in my lifetime, Obama's impending inauguration has completely opened up the realm of possibility in my mind.

I mean if he can get elected what other things might come to pass that I never dared dream of?




Another Illmatic
– By this I mean an album that's lives up to the hype and is undeniably dope and uncompromisingly real. I'm talking about an album that's both a snapshot of an era and timeless.
Frank's Place on DVD – I was way too young to fully appreciate this show when it was on, but my parents loved it. And despite my age, I could still appreciate the nuance. What sucks is that it's been a solid generation since anyone's seen an episode.

More Human Target – I loved Human Target. It's one of my favorite comics of all time, which is why I was so heartbroken when it ended. I'd be happy with another mini or even a graphic novel, I just want more Christopher Chance.
Tarzan Experimenting – If the guy was raised by apes, it seems pretty clear that he's shagged one. I'm not saying that I want to see full on ape shagging, but c'mon we've all seen how horny those things are and we've all been through puberty. So Tarzan being raised by apes + puberty = ape shagging. That's all I'm saying.

Little Nemo The Dream Master on the Virtual ConsoleLittle Nemo was an awesome game on the NES by Capcom. I was a total Capcom fiend in those days. I want to play that game on the Wii via the Virtual Console. I purchased the Wii just so that I could recapture my youth. This would be a huge step in that direction.




Those are just the top five off the top of my head. I'm sure I can come up with more. And maybe I will, later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...