Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Obama Can Get You Paid.



Have you figured out a way to make a buck off Obama yet? Because you know you can just put his picture on something and sell the shit out of it right?





Marvel Comics is trying this theory, and I know a good ebay flip when I see it, so I'm going to the comicbook store tomorrow and buying as many of them as I can. I suggest you all do the same thing.




I'm also going to be spending the rest of the afternoon putting Obama's picture on everything I can find.

It worked for these people:






But a $20 orange?



Laugh all you want, but my individually wrapped Obama American Cheese slices are going to finance my independent film.

2 comments:

  1. How could you forget about the Obamagasm Head-O-State vibrator? that's my personal favorite.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...