Thursday, February 5, 2009

Are Reality Shows Setting Unrealistic Standards For Skanks?



I think so.

I went out recently and saw some chicks doing some pretty skanky shit and I couldn't help but think to myself, "wow, between girls-gone-wild and Flavor of Love, the skank bar has been raised".



Like, girls can be more wild in a bar than they used to be because as long as they're not behaving like a cast member of Rock Of Love, they don't appear to be so outrageous.

Back in my day, there would only be two (maybe 3) drunk chicks at the club throwing up and taking thier tops off, and humping the floor and wall and bar stools, now there's like 12 of them.

Our nations skanks have it tough right now, bless thier hearts.

2 comments:

  1. those reality show chicks make me look virginal. I rarely even get the side eye when I hump bar stools now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly! it's very unfortunate.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...