Friday, February 13, 2009

Chinese Bootlegs...

So I was thinking about this article that Silent Murda emailed me over a year ago about how China Is Cloning Everything, with the intention of writing something about cloning or bootlegging and what not.



But then I got a hold of these pictures of other bootleg items from China and that's just way funnier than what I had planned.

The article talks about how they're cloning everything from clothes and booze, to Ferrari engines and medicine and more than likely people.

Check out this collection of some of their more absurd clones though, because it's lazy friday.

Check out that article though if you get a chance, it's from a 2007 issue of Popular Science and it talks about China's iPhone clone and how it's available on every cellular provider, not just AT&T and how it's better and cheaper than the iphone, and not only that, but how in general, china's clones are becoming superior to the items they're cloned from.






4 comments:

  1. HA!!!!!!!! This post has Canal Street written all over it. I was buggin out over the iPod clones I've been seeing in the chino hair stores lately. it's all kinda scary to me. Have you ever heard a Korean speak Spanish? it's FLAWLESS...and don't even get me started on how they've mastered collard greens and chitterlings. scary stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a shot of that bootleg Jack Daniel's with a bootleg Corona chaser.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not going to ingest any of the bootlegs, but I totally want a Ninetudo DS and a Polystation. Like, I've never wanted anything more than I want those things.

    I really hope I can find a Polystation 3.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm pretty sure they sell the polystation at New York Fried Chicken on Baltimore Street, accross the street from the Hustler Club.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...