Monday, May 18, 2009

Anthropomorphic Awesomeness



I barely know where to begin with the complete and total awesomeness found in This Article.

But I do know that the third paragraph is possibly the greatest thing I've read all year.





Normally anthropomorphism disgusts me, because it's usually inane pet owners ascribing things to their pets.Animals are not like children or little people. They're animals.

But Brad Allen's rant is so laden with unique anthropomorphic speech that it become hilarious and even more funny upon a second reading.

I mean if you're describing birds, even birds of prey as "thugs" and "gang members" you might as well be a comedian because you've completely lost all credibility as well as your grasp on reality.

Furthermore, when you invoke "bejesus" and birds "taking it on the chin" you're venturing into zealot territory.

I'm so jealous Clarke Canfield because I'm sure he not only had a hard time keeping a straight face when he heard the rant, but also had a blast writing the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...