Tuesday, June 9, 2009

"Thank God For Teachers..."

Seriously, thank God for them.

They're some of the hardest working people on earth. That's why Undivided Attention, a local promotions company is proud to present thier 4th annual "Thank God For Teachers" end of the school year celebration, Thursday, June 11th 2009 at The Brass Elephant at 924 North Charles Street.



The event was created 4 years ago by a Baltimore City middle school teacher who after 3 years as a teacher came to the conclusion that city school teachers were greatly underappreciated and overstressed and decided to take it upon herself to treat as many of them as she could to a night of free food and music at her own expense.

So if you're a teacher (with proof of I.D) come out and celebrate another year of a job well done with free music, food and good people.

$10 for non-teachers.

1 comment:

  1. When I was a kid, I wanted to be a teacher...but only because they got to order take-out while we had to eat school lunch. Children have strange minds...and I guess I haven't grown out of my strange mind.

    so yea, anyway...teachers are definitely overworked, unappreciated and overstressed! If I could have been a teacher, it would've been in the early 90s. Kids these days (oh shit...did I just type that?!) are off the fucking hook...and their parents are just as bad. Not only do you have to teach the bast--umm angels to read, write and count, you have to teach them how to speak proper English! it's INSANE!!

    Anyway, teachers are AWESOME. I hope that place provides them with much alcohol because they need it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...