Thursday, January 29, 2009

Q-Tip - Renaissance Rap (Remix)


This is dope, it features Busta Rhymes, Raekwon & Lil Wayne, because I think at this point, legally, every other Hip Hop song that drops has to feature Lil Wayne.



Anyway, the song hot, Listen Or Download It Here.

I'm really happy for Q-Tip, he's making good music right now. I wasn't sure if he was going to be the same after his house burned down years ago. I heard that he lost a lot of music in that fire and I always speculated that the Hip Hop game would be different right now had he been able to put that music out so many years ago. That's how good of a producer he is. There I said it.

2 comments:

  1. Lil Wayne is a hip hop/r&b song whore...kinda like Samuel L. Jackson is with movies...only Wayne sucks.

    good song. I'm not a big hip hop fan, but I kinda miss Tribe Called Quest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i miss tribe too, i'm telling you though, you should get up on q-tips new music, it's really good.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...