Sunday, February 22, 2009

Big Mike Presents Max B - Quarantine [Mixtape]



I was pretty sure that I wasn't going to post any more mixtapes, as there are so many places to get mixtapes from on the computer, but I couldn't help this one.

01. Intro
02. I Aint Tryna
03. All My Life (feat. Mack Mustard)
04. Long Time Coming (feat. French Montana)
05. FuckFaces 2K9 (feat. Dame Grease & Mack Mustard)
06. West Coast Freestyle
07. Cocktail Party
08. Gimme Slaws (feat. Mack Mustard)
09. Take The Game (feat. Mack Mustard)
10. DJ Saved My Life (feat. Mack Mustard)
11. Oww Oww Oww (feat. Mali G & T.P.)
12. Think Twice (feat. French Montana)
13. Won’t Go Back
14. PD 5
15. Satisfied (feat. C Stat)
16. Blow Me A Dub 2K9
17. Seen It All (feat. French Montana)
18. Don’t Love Hoes
19. Quarantined
20. West Coast Freestyle Part 2

Download It Here

Props to On Smash

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...