Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Tapped Out

I saw a story in the LA Times about this dude who was selling NY tap water for a $1.50 a bottle...No, seriously.

And I was planning to hate and talk about how stupid people are (especially the people in NY who are actually buying and drinking this moments after they bathed and brushed their teeth with it for free in their house) and how ridiculous this world is in general in regards to consumerism and blah, blah, blah, but the more I think of it, I'm not mad at this at all.

People are stupid, I've excepted that. So now, I just have to come up with an equally preposterous idea, like bottled air or some shit, and make my millions. So this has turned from a jaded rant to a motivational feature.

Honestly, NY tap water.

Read the rest of the story here, it's pretty fascinating.

God Bless America.
.

2 comments:

  1. I have a sick love for New York, but this is a bit much. he gets the side eye from me.

    then again, if that water was from Westbury in LI, I'd buy it. Westbury has THE BEST water I've ever tasted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm actually gonna start selling baltimore water. but not to drink, for removing paint.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...