Sunday, February 8, 2009

Cam Is Back...

I really like what he's doing with the new single, it's called I Hate My Job, video is very bootleg-guerilla style-homegrown-action but I dig it:





It's crazy because at one point I remember me, and all my friends were like: "this dude is the illest rapper out", then it was like "bet, he's signed to Rocafella, finally, he can get the promotion he deserves", then it was like, "hey, the hell happened to Cam?"

Cam's new album Crime Pays will allegedly be out on April 21 on Asylum Records and will feature no guest appearances. Or that's what I read on AllHipHop.Com I should say. Check them out to read more.

Harlem World Stand Up!

2 comments:

  1. I could only stomach the 1st verse because the church beat on a Sunday morning threw me off. Is it me or is the beat extra loud? Anyway, I laughed hysterically at the lyrics in that 1st verse because that's me Monday - Friday...OH GOD HE WAS ON POINT!!! I also like how this video looks like it was shot with a camera phone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think it was shot with a camera phone.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...