Sunday, February 15, 2009

To Watch or Not To Watch...pt 2

(Continuing my meandering internal turned external monologue about what television shows I may or may not watch.)



Greek

I know, I'm as surprised as you are. I wouldn't have guessed that I'd be a fan of a show on ABC Family about white frats and sororities where the two Black cast members are 1) a ditz and B) gay (a two-fer!) Yet I really do enjoy it.

Chances I'm going to watch: 5% - I missed the second half of the summer season which means that I'm uber behind. Unless I can play catch up…


Trust Me

I love Mad Men and this show is about ad men. I love Ed, which featured Tom Cavanagh. I see ads for this show on bus stops on my way to work every day. So why haven't I watched this yet.

Chances I'm going to watch: 1% - I'm honestly too lazy to see if this show is online. Plus having to commit to another new show is such a hassle. Oh yeah and TNT burned me when they axed Saved.

Reaper

I liked this show last year. But then again, when it come back in March it'll be almost a year since I'd seen an episode and I've completely forgotten where things left off. But I do recall this show making me laugh.

Chances I'm going to watch: 10% - It means remembering that it's back on and tracking down episodes online. (I told you I was lazy.)

To be continued...

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...