Thursday, November 12, 2009

Ask Frankie



I reached out to my Twitter followers for some Ask Frankie questions this week. In the future, if you guys have questions, maybe you can just send them to frankienichelle@gmail.com since retrieving the questions from Jay1 is like pulling teeth sometimes my mail gets mixed in with Jay1's subscriptions to Grape Soda Today and other things over at the Fish and Spaghetti manor.




Here we go.....







Dear Frankie,

I'm black but I don't like black females. They're cool or whatever as friends but I don't date them. My moms & my whole fam has a problem with it. What should I do?



YOU WHAT?! OH HELLLLLLLLL NO!!!



WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?! ARE YOU TOO GOOD TO HAVE A STRONG BLACK WOMAN IN YOUR LIFE!? AND WHAT DO YOU MEAN "FEMALES"?! ARE WE DOGS NOW?? HOW INSULTING! GO TO HELL!

nahhhh I'm kidding. I don't see why people get their thongs in a bunch over what race another person dates. Who cares? Love is love. You can't help who you're attracted to. I have a ton of gay friends. I don't get mad at their choice not to date ANY women, so why would I get mad over a guy not wanting to date a black woman? It doesn't offend me one bit. I applaud you for going after what you want. Hell, I like a little steamed milk in my double espresso from time to time too (if you know what I mean).
Let me ask you this....ARE YOU FUCKING YOUR MOM or the rest of your family members? Do they keep your bed warm at night? I didn't think so! She needs to get over herself. You can't live your life for anyone but YOU. If you try to live for other people, you'll be miserable. There are worst flaws your family can find a woman other than her skin color. Tell them to find a hobby and keep it moving.



Dear Frankie,

I'm straight but I wanna try something with a girl. I don't wanna go down on her...I just want her to do me. How can I hook up with a girl without having to eat her out?



You selfish little whore. I'm guessing you heard the rumors about how chicks eat the box better than men? Go 'head with yo bad self! My advice for you is to find yourself a butch woman who is more focused on giving than receiving. It shouldn't be hard. Women are natural born givers. Back in the day, we stayed home cooking and cleaning. We were the original nurses before men decided to join that field. We get off on giving. Finding a man who likes to give oral, but not receive is the impossible task. You already have one foot in the door by getting a chick to do the job.

PS - You're NOT straight.

5 comments:

  1. "You selfish little whore"
    That's all I needed to read.

    LOL!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely hilarious...great advice to the interracial dating. I never thought about that from the gay guys perspective of not dating any women.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I die tonight from laughing too hard, and somehow rupturing a lung or whatever...it's YOUR fault.
    Great advice lmao

    ReplyDelete
  4. rofllllllllll
    @ you selfish little whore!
    That made my day...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Redheads are HOT! Where can I get that center piece? The colored brother looks exactly like me! Is that frosting on his crotch?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...